Most of our patients complain of being tired during the daytime, low energy and not being productive at work or school. Reflexes become slower and the patient is not able to do their best during any of their normal activities during the day. Our patients have complained of bad job performance, too physically tired to work out or play
sports and forgetfulness of the most basic things. Our school age patients have had a drop in their grades and complain of not being able to concentrate in class.
What happens to our patients becomes a vicious cycle and can start the overuse of caffeine and other stimulants. Loved ones or friends of our patients notice the difference in them as well. They may become sluggish, belligerent or non-motivated.
High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Diabetes
• Waking up with a very sore or dry throat.
• Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation.
• Recurrent awakenings or insomnia
• Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day.
• Morning headaches.
• Restless sleep.
• Sleepiness while driving.
• Forgetfulness, mood changes, and a decreased interest in sex